Sunday, June 21, 2009

how to make it big

I have been analyzing my business.  Being with a great company, the New York Life, I have learned that to make it to the top, you have do take big risks and invest a lot of time and money back into your business.  If I want to maintain a very high income, I must rub shoulders with the wealthiest, most respected business owners and executives in the Bay Area.  Do things that they do, such as, buy NBA floor seats, join a country club, and be actually able to play golf, know fine dining, dress stylishly, yet not arrogant, and last but not least be likable.   

And when I do come into contact with these powerhouses, if they are selling a product...I better buy it from them, seriously, how can I expect someone to buy insurance from me if I do not buy something from them.  It should always be mutual.  That's what I have been doing for the last 7 years....and it has been working.

No comments:

Post a Comment